• The content of the website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Quality assurance, performance, completeness, or suitability for the particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we may expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials is entirely at your own risk, for which we will not be liable. It will be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and / or be a criminal offense.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website (s). We have no responsibility for the content of the website (s).
If you do not want to grant to all of us, please do not submit your contribution to our website. Further to this, by submitting your contribution to your website
• is your own work and that you have the right to make it available to all;
• is not defamatory; and
• does not infringe any law; and
• indemnify all-iccom against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by all-iccom as a result of your breach of the warranty; and
• waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and online publication, email, in our magazine (s) and the purposes specified above.
The use of our website, is subject to the following:
• All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior permission from all-iccom.
• Whilst every effort has been made, the publishers can not accept responsibility for errors or omissions. The views expressed by contributors are not necessarily those of all-iccom. Unless otherwise stated, the copyright of the individual contribution is that of the contributors.
• Every effort has been made to trace the copyright holders of images. We apologize in advance for any omnibus omissions and would be pleased to insert the appropriate acknowledgment of this publication.
This is the privacy notice of ALL-IC (all-ic.com). In this document, "we", "our", or "us" refer to ALL-IC (all-ic.com).
We are Isabelle Cerboneschi trading as ALL-IC residing in Switzerland.
1. This is a comment to inform you about our policy. It sets out the conditions under which we collect information from you. It covers information that could identify you ("personal information") and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, "process" means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
2. We regret that we are not happy, your only recourse is to leave our website immediately.
3. We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that they will not be allowed to fall into this category unless they are accidentally falling into the hands of a third party.
4. We hope to preserve the confidentiality of you, and hope that you reciprocate.
5. Our policy complies with the general data protection regulation (GDPR).
6. The law requires us to tell you about your rights and responsibilities. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at www.knowyourprivacyrights.org
7. Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
The law requires us to determine the definition of your personal information.
If you want to know more about your personal information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
If the basis changes then we will need to know that we will continue to process your information.
1. Information we have contract with you
When you create an account on our website, buy a product, or otherwise agree to our terms and conditions.
In order to carry out our obligations under the contract. Some of this information may be personal information.
We can use it in:
1.1. verify your identity for security purposes
1.2. sell products to you
1.3. provide you with our services
1.4. provide you with suggestions and advice on products, services and how to obtain the most from your website
We process this information on the basis of a contract between us.
In addition, we may provide this information in a more general way and provide information to us. If we use it for this purpose, you will not be personally identifiable.
We shall continue to process this information until the end of the contract.
2. Information we process with your consent
Through certain actions when there is no contractual relationship between us, such as when we browse our website or ask for information about our business or subscribe to our newsletter. information.
Sometimes you might give your consent implicitly, such as when you send us a message by e-mail to which you would reasonably expect us to reply.
Except where you have agreed to use your information for a specific purpose, we do not use your information in any way that would identify you personally. We can aggregate it in a general way and use it to provide information, for example to monitor the performance of a particular page on our website.
If you have given us permission to do so, we may need to know what you think of it.
We continue to process your information on this basis.
You can get your consent at any time by submitting your request on our Data Access Request Page gold by instructing us at email@example.com. However, if you do so, you may be able to use our website or services further.
3. Information we process for the purposes of legitimate interests
We may process information on the basis of a transaction, or to do so, of doing so.
Where we process your information on this basis
For example, we can process your data on this basis
4. Information we process because we have a legal obligation
We are subject to the law like everyone else. Sometimes, we must process your information in order to comply with a statutory obligation.
For example, they may be required to provide information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorization as such a search warrant or short order.
This may include your personal information.
5. Information provided on the understanding that it will be shared with a third party
Our website provides you with information that can be read, copied, downloaded, or used by other people.
5.1. posting a message our forum
5.2. tagging an image
5.3. clicking on an icon next to another visitor's message to your agreement, disagreement or thanks
In posting personal information, it is up to you to satisfy yourself about the privacy of every person who could use it.
We do it, and we reserve a right to use it in the future in any way we decide.
Once your information enters the public domain, we can not control it. We accept no responsibility for their actions at any time.
Provided your request is reasonable and it is necessary to confirm that you have not received any further information. You can submit a request on our Data Access Request Page gold by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Complaints regarding content on our website
Our website is a publishing medium. Anyone may register and then publish information about himself, herself or some other person.
We attempt to moderate user-generated content, but we are not always able to do so.
If you complain about the content of our website, we will investigate your complaint.
If we feel it is justified or if we believe the law requires us to do so, we shall remove the content while we investigate.
Free speech is a fundamental right, so we're going to have a say to your right to be obstructed: yours, or that of the person who posted the content that offends you.
If we think of your complaint or any other issue, we will not correspond with you.
7. Job application and employment
If you send us a message, we can contact you for a date.
If we employ you, we collect information about you and your work from time to time throughout the period of your employment. This information will be used exclusively for your employment. After your employment has ended, we will keep your file for six years before destroying or deleting it.
8. Sending a message to our support team
When you contact us, or by e-mail, we collect the data you need to contact us.
We record your request and our reply in order to increase the efficiency of our organization.
We keep it personally identifiable with your message, such as your name and email address to a high quality service.
When we receive a complaint
We use this information to resolve your complaint.
If your complaint is in your opinion, please contact us. We do this as infrequently as possible, but it is a matter for our discretion to provide information, and if we do, what that information is.
We may also compile statistics from this source to assess the level of service we provide.
10. Affiliate and business partner information
This is an information about you in your capacity as an affiliate of us or a business partner.
It allows us to recognize that you have referrals. It also includes information that allows you to transfer commission to you.
The information is not used for any other purpose.
We want to preserve the confidentiality of the information and the terms of our relationship.
We expect any affiliate or partner to agree to reciprocate this policy.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer's hard drive by your web browser. They may be made available to one another, and they may need to be made available to a person with a personal experience and to the website owner.
Some cookies may last for a defined period of time, such as one day or until you close your browser. Others last indefinitely.
Your web browser should allow you to delete any you choose. It also should allow you to prevent or limit their use.
11.1. to track how to use our website
11.2. to record your specific message on our website
11.3. to keep you signed in our website
11.4. to record your answers to surveys and questionnaires
11.5. to record the conversation thread during a live chat with our support team
We provide more information about cookies Cookies Policy.
12. Personal identifiers from your browsing activity
Requests by your web browser to our servers for web pages and other content on our website are recorded.
We record information such as your geographical location, your Internet service provider and your IP address. We also record information about the software, such as the type of computer or device and the screen resolution.
We use this information to assess the satisfaction of the webpages on our website.
If combined with other information we know about you, the data could be used to identify you personally, even if you are not signed in to our website.
13. Our use of re-marketing
Re-marketing involves placing a cookie on your computer when you browse our website.
14. Information we obtain from third parties
Although we do not disclose your personal information to any third party, we sometimes receive data which is provided to us by third parties.
No such information is personally identifiable to you.
15. Third party advertising on our website
Third parties can advertise on our website. In doing so, those parties, their agents or other companies, who work on their website.
We do not have control over these technologies or the data that these parts obtain. Accordingly, this privacy notice does not cover the information practices of these third parties.
16. Credit reference
To assist in combating fraud, we share information with our customers, so that we are able to provide information about our credit card. their money.
17. Data may be processed outside the European Union
Our website is hosted in South Africa.
We can also use outsourced services in countries outside the European Union in other aspects of our business.
In fact, it can be processed outside the European Union.
For example, some of the software may be developed in the United States of America.
We use the following safeguards with respect to data transferred outside the European Union:
17.1. the processor is outside of the corporate group as our organization aims at the same binding corporate rules regarding data processing.
17.2. the data protection clauses in our contracts with data processors are compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation.
17.3. we comply with a code of conduct as outlined by the General Data Protection Regulation.
17.4. Both of you are in the business of providing you with the information you need, or you need to know that you are complying with the GDPR relating to the protection of your information.
18. Access to your personal information
18.1. At any time you may review or update personally identifiable information that we hold about you, by signing in to your account on our website.
18.3. After receiving the request, we will tell you when we expect to provide you with information,
19. Removal of your information
This may limit the service we can provide to you.
20. Verification of your information
When we receive any request to access, edit or delete personal identifiable information we shall first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access to any action. This is important to your information.
21. Use of site by children
21.1. We do not sell products, nor do we market to children.
21.2. If you are under 18, you
21.3. We collect data about all of these users, and we anticipate that they will be children.
21.4. Such child users will inevitably visit other parts of the site and will be subject to whatever they are.
22. Encryption of data sent between us
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates to verify your identity to your browser and to encrypt any data you give us.
Whenever information is transferred between you and your browser using the URL bar or toolbar.
23. How you can complain
23.1. If you are not happy with our privacy or if you have any complaint then you should tell us by email. Our address is email@example.com.
23.2. You can find more information about our complaint handling procedure Data Access Request Page.
23.3. If a dispute is not settled then we hope to reach a conclusion by a process of mediation or arbitration.
23.4. If you are in any way dissatisfied with your personal information, you have a right to complain to the Information Commissioner's Office. This can be done at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
24. Retention period for personal data
Except as otherwise mentioned in this privacy notice,
24.1. to provide you with the services you have requested;
24.2. to comply with other law, including for the period demanded by our tax authorities;
24.3. to support a claim or defense in court.
25. Compliance with the law
However, this is your choice.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time as necessary. The terms that apply to your website. We advise you to print a copy for your records.
EMAIL RETENTION POLICY
Although not all emails will contain personal data, we will treat your emails in the same way.
Important note: Some users who contact us may want to include other recipients as well, depending on the nature of the email. Any user who includes other recipients when sending an email, do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
Active Inboxes: All emails in active inboxes 6 months. Thereafter it will be moved to a searchable archive on our local devices as well as a server off site. Emails will be archived for a long time. Generally, this will be for 5 years. Archived emails will be permanently deleted.
Sent Items: All emails in action local devices as well as a server off site after 6 months. Sent emails will be archived for a long time. Generally, this will be for 5 years. Archived feels better than ever.
EU users who wish to inquire about their data, contact us for details.
Although not all emails will contain personal data, we will treat your emails in the same way.
EU users who wish to inquire about their data, contact us for details.